Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby

A baby brings a little bit of heaven down to earth.

A baby is a bit of star dust blown from the hand of God!

A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.

A bundle of joy!

A child fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.

A little something...

A moment in my arms...FOREVER in my heart!

A star is born!

A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above, a handful of happiness, a heart full of love.

And they came two by two.

ANGEL

Babies touch the world with love.

Baby...I'm a dream come true!

Count your blessings two by two.

Cuddles, kisses, snuggles and LOVE ~That is what baby (girls/boys) are made of.

Double the hugs ~ Double the love ~ Double the joy.

From small beginnings come great things.

God lent us an angel, a gift from heaven above

Heaven Sent

Heaven's Gift

Hush little baby, don't say a word...

I am a child of God.

I'm HERE!

It is not a slight thing when they who are so fresh from God, love us. ~Charles Dickens

Littlest Angel

Our blessing from up above.

People who say they sleep like a baby, usually don't have one.

Rock-a-bye baby...

Shhh...Baby's Dreaming.

Sleeping babies must be what heaven is like.

Some blessings come in twos.

Star light, Star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.

Sweet Beginnings

Sweet Pea

Time for bottles, time for bibs, time for powder, time for cribs, time for naps and peek-a-boo...time to snuggle up with you.

Treasure life's little moments.

Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

Two cute little faces with matching grins, nothing could be any sweeter than twins!

Two miracles instead of one...Two moonbeams found, two rays of sun.

Two miracles instead of one...Two special lives have just begun.

Welcome little one.

What did they do before me?

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine!



blogger template by lovebird