Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sports

ALL STAR

Baseball...Basketball...Football...Soccer...etc.

Dribble, Rebound, Shoot, SCORE!

Golf is a game that was invented to punish those who retire early.

Gone Fishin'

Happiness is a hole in one!

Hey now, you're an All-Star, get your game on, GO PLAY! ~Smash Mouth

I can still drive 300 yards...in my golf cart!

I only golf on days that end in Y.

I'm not over the hill...I'm on the back nine.

If it goes right, it's a slice. If it goes left, it's a hook. If it goes straight, it's a miracle!

If you've had a good time playing the game, you're a winner even if you lose. ~Malcolm Forbes

It doesn't matter if you win or lose...it's how you play the game.

Little Slugger!

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Play Ball!

Take me out to the ball game...

When in doubt...cheer!

When in doubt...play baseball!

When in doubt...play basketball!

When in doubt...play football!

When in doubt...play hockey!

When in doubt...play soccer!

When in doubt...play tennis!

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. ~Wayne Gretzky


blogger template by lovebird