Monday, September 13, 2010

Cookie Dough Truffles

These were so yummy!
You can skip alot of time by just buying cookie dough BUT there are raw eggs in them and are not good to eat and since we aren't cooking these I used a Edible No Egg Cookie Dough Reciepe.

1 cup Butter
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
1/4 cup Milk
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
2 1/2 cups Flour
2 cups chocolate Chips

In Large bowl add Butter and Sugar until Fluffy
add pudding and stir well
add milk, vanilla, baking soda
slowly mix in flour
stir in chocolate chips

Then roll and place on cookie sheet
Chill in Fridge
I used Almond Bark which I won't use again. I had some in the pantry and next time I will use chocolate chips. It hardens to fast I thought.
Anyways you melt it in a bowl and get your chilled cookie balls out
drop in
roll around until coated
place back on cookie sheet
After you are all done put back in Fridge
About 30-45min later they will all be hardened and ready to eat!

1 comment:

Chera Pierson said...

These look so yummy...... I wish I could have sugar!



blogger template by lovebird