Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fruit Salsa and Chips

You need Flour tortillas
You brush on butter.
So easy my 3 year old did it.

I folded it in half and then ripped in pieces.
Cutting was taking too long.
sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar
and spray cooking spray
bake on 350 for 8 minutes.

while I did several batches of those, I made the fruit salsa.
Online I found several recipes. some with just bananas and strawberries,
others with apples and strawberries and kiwi.

I wanted a ton of fruit so I used
1 1/2 cups of the following
Grapes
Watermelon
Pineapple
Kiwi
Raspberries
Blueberries
Red apples
Green apples
and 2 cups of Strawberries
it was so yummy my kids couldnt wait
sprinkle on some lemon or lime juice
sugar and brown sugar
then jelly.
I used about 3/4 cup of Raspberry jelly
all done and fed over 20+ servings with some left over.
It was a huge hit!
so yummy

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird