Thursday, July 1, 2010

Grandparents

A grandma is a mom with extra frosting.

Each child has a special place in a loving grandmother's heart.

Grandkids welcome...parents by appointment!

Grandma and Grandpa's place...There's a whole lot of spoiling going on!

Grandma says that when God made me (us), He was just showing off!

Grandma's and Grandpa's house...kids spoiled while you wait!

If I knew grandkids were so much fun, I would have had them first!

Some of my greatest blessings call me Grandma (Grandpa).

The best antiques are grandparents.

The next best thing to having you for a Mother (Father), is knowing that my kids have you for a Grandma (Grandpa).

There is no place like home, except for Grandma's (Grandpa's).

We give our grandchildren two things-One is roots, and the other is wings.

When a child is born, so is a Grandmother (Grandfather).


blogger template by lovebird