Thursday, July 1, 2010

Halloween

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

Blood donors needed...See the Count.

Broom Parking ~ 5 cents

Broom Parking Only

Bugs & Hisses to you!

Carve out some good times!

Caution! Black Cat Crossing

Caution! Ghost Crossing

Caution! Goblin Crossing

Caution! Low Flying Bats

Caution! Monster Crossing

Caution! Skeleton Crossing

Caution! Witch Crossing

Come in for a bite.

Demons are a ghoul's best friend.

Don't be a scaredy cat!

Fangs for the memories and nightmares.

Forget the ghosts...beware of me!

Free Broom Rides

Free broom with flying lessons.

Fresh spider cider.

Ghostly Greetings

Ghosts have real spirit.

Ghoulia Child cooks here.

Gone haunting...will return at midnight.

Halloween is a real treat.

Halloween is a realy treat.

Hang around for a spell.

Happy Halloween

Happy Haunting

Have a boo-tiful Halloween.

Have a fang-tastic night.

Have a frightfully spooky Halloween.

Have a spooktacular good time.

I boo believe in ghosts! I boo! I boo! I boo!

I love being witchy!

I never met a pumpkin I didn't like.

I witch you a Happy Halloween.

I'm a mean old witch with a hat. And I ride on my broom with my cat. My shoes are pointy and my chin is too. And you better watch OUT!...'cause I might scare you...I'm a mean old witch with a hat...BOO!

If the broom fits, fly it!

It's good to be wicked sometimes.

It's Hallo-scream!

Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.

May our best witches go with you.

Mummy's little monster.

My other car is a broom.

No Treats...Just Tricks!

No Tricks...Just Treats!

Off we go a haunting...

Old witch Mary, quite contrary. How does your garden grow? With moss and slime, and poisonous vine, and toastools all in a row.

Please park all brooms at the door.

Pumpkin Patch

Remember the ghoul times.

Sit for a spell and have some brew.

Spooktacular booquets sold here...Free delivery.

Stop in for a spell.

That's witchful thinking.

Time for a coffin break.

Trick or Treat

Welcome...the witch is in.

Witch Parking ~ 5 cents



blogger template by lovebird