Thursday, July 1, 2010

Housework

A little dirt never hurt.

Be a sweetie...wipe your feeties!

Both of us can't look good. It's either me or the house!

Clean if you must~but don't write in the dust.

Cleanliness is next to impossible!

Drop your drawers here.

Dull women have immaculate homes.

Dusting Test in progress. Do not disturb the samples.

For maid service...press button!

Four little dirty words: wash, cook, iron, dust.

Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas A. Edison

Help Wanted...Everyone in the house qualifies!

Housework is something you can do that nobody notices until you don't do it!

Housework makes you ugly.

Housework...when done correctly, can kill you!

If cleanliness is next to godliness...we're in big trouble.

It doesn't always look this way...some days it is even worse!

It will all come out in the wash.

Laundry ~ 10 cents (bleach extra)

Laundry ~ only 5 cents

LAUNDRY~Drop Your Drawers Here

Let us realize that the privilege to work is a gift, that the power to work is a blessing, and that love of work is success. ~David O. McKay

LOADS of fun!

Mom's Laundry Service ~ No stain too tough for mom.

Mothers of little boys work from SON up to SON down.

Mud Room~The dirt stops here.

My house was clean last week...sorry you missed it.

Our house is clean enough to be healthy...and dirty enough to be happy!

Please don't tidy my mess, you'll only confuse me.

Please pardon my mess! The butler and maid quit!

The house isn't under construction...kids just live here.

They are sure housework won't kill you, but why take the risk?

This house is a refuge for the domestically challenged.

When I get the urge to clean house, I lay down until it passes!

When I said "I Do," I didn't mean laundry.

Work is love made visible.


blogger template by lovebird