Thursday, July 1, 2010

Humerous

A closed mouth gathers no feet!

A waist is a terrible thing to mind!

Born to shop...not to mop!

Crafts are cheaper than therapy.

Don't Worry ~ Be Happy!

Everybody brings joy to this house...some when they enter...some when they leave!

Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings.

I am not unorganized, I just need a bigger craft room!

I can't be out of money, I still have checks!

I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully.

I have taken a vow of poverty...to annoy me, send money!

I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!

I like to give homemade gifts ~ which one of the children would you like?

I may be inconsistent, but not all the time.

I start working when the caffeine does.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.

I uses to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.

I'm not bossy..my ideas are just better!

I've been on a diet now for 2 weeks...and all I've lost is 2 weeks!

If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you might be missing the joke of the century.

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from you kids!

Kiss often...lips never wear out.

Learn to laugh at yourself for a lifetime of free entertainment.

Money is the root of all evil. Every woman needs roots!

Of all the things I have lost, it's my mind I miss the most!

Seen it, done it, can't remember most of it.

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". ~Dave Barry

Why can't a get a little ahead, instead of a bigger behind.

Yes, you are the fairest of them all!


blogger template by lovebird