Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kids

A child fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.

A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.

A star is born!

ALL STAR

All the flowers of tomorrow are the seeds of today.

Always remember to kiss me goodnight.

And they came two by two.

Be yourself...who else is better qualified?

Be yourself...whoever you are.

Believe in yourself.

Best friends are we, my brother (sister) and me!

Children aren't to be molded, they are little poeple to be unfolded!

Count your blessings two by two.

Did you think to pray?

Discover*Imagine*Explore

Don't dream your life...live your dreams.

Double the hugs ~ Double the love ~ Double the joy.

Dribble, Rebound, Shoot, SCORE!

Every child is a different kind of little flower, and all together they make this world a beautiful garden.

Follow your dreams.

Frogs are lucky, they eat what bugs them.

God, can you hear me better on my tippie toes?

Good Night...

Great minds have purposes, little minds have wishes.

Guess how much I love you?

Hippity Hoppity

I am a child of God.

I believe I can fly!

I love you as high as I can hop. ~Little Nutbrown Hare

I'm a dream come true!

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein

Imagination rules the world.

It doesn't matter if you win or lose...it's how you play the game.

It's not easy being the princess, but if the crown fits?

Laugh out loud, and when you feel blue...make funny faces!

Life itself is a most wonderful fairytale. ~Hans Christian Andersen

My room is my favorite place to be, because everything in it reminds me of ME!

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Oh, the places you'll go! ~Dr. Seuss

Once in awhile...right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairytale.

Once Upon a Time...

Once upon a time...they lived happily ever after.

One, two, three, four, five, once I caught a fish alive. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, then I let it go again.

Play, play and more play!

Practice makes perfect...just be careful what you practice.

Prince/Princess Sleeping

Reach for the moon...if you miss, you'll be among the stars.

So many toys...so little time!

Some blessings come in twos.

Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.

Sweet Dreams

Take me out to the ball game...

The soul is healed by being with children.

The star of the show!

Through the eyes of a child you will see the world just as it ought to be.

To infinity and beyond!

Today you can be anything you imagine.

Treasure life's little moments.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, do you know how loved you are?

Two peas in a pod.

We can't all be stars, but we can all twinkle!

What are little girls made of? Sugar, spice and everything nice.

What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.

Why wish upon a star, when God loves you the way you are?

You are my sunshine.

You are out of this world!

You can grow up to be anything you want to be.



blogger template by lovebird