Thursday, July 1, 2010

Food/Kitchen

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

A grandma is a mom with extra frosting!

A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious!

Bistro

Bon Appetit

Broken cookies don't have calories!

Cafe

Christ, the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation.

Countless number of people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to lead normal lives.

Dear Lord, if you can't make me skinny, please make my friends fat!

Eat Well...Stay Fit...Die Anyway!

Friends and wine should be old.

Given enough coffee, I could rule the world!

Grandma's Kitchen...Tasters Welcome

Hand over the chocolate and nobody will get hurt.

I can resist anything except temptation.

I kiss better than I cook.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!

It's Tea Time!

Kiss The Cook!

My favorite thing to make for dinner is reservations!

My next house will have no kitchen...just vending machines!

Never trust a skinny cook!

No Empty Chairs

No man has been shot doing dishes!

Nothing says lovin' like a fresh pie from the oven.

Real men wear aprons.

Season everything with kindness.

Season everything with love.

So, this isn't home sweet home...ADJUST!

Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate.

The best things in life are chocolate!

The Gathering Place

The kitchen is the heart of the home.

There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles.

This kitchen is closed due to illness...I'm sick of cooking!

Today's Menu Choices: Take It or Leave It!

Todays Menu: Take It or Leave It!

Wine is bottled poetry. ~Robert L. Stevenson


blogger template by lovebird