Thursday, July 1, 2010

Religious

A family that prays together, stays together.

All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, the Lord God made them all.

Always and Forever

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. ~Joshua 24:15

Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Because I have been given much, I too much give.

Chosen as a witness for His name.

Christ, the center of our home.

CHRIST...is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation.

Did you think to pray?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. ~Matthew 7:12 (adapted)

Each of us in an Innkeeper, who decides if there is room for Jesus. ~Neal A. Maxwell

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.

Families are Forever.

Families can be together forever...

FAMILY...A journey to forever.

Forever, For Always and No Matter What.

Get on your knees, say a prayer, then get on our feet and go to work. ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Give the world the best that you have and the best will come back to you.

God doesn't call the qualified...He qualifies the called.

He planned it so your path crossed mine.

I am confident that none of us can appreciate how deeply it wounds the loving heart of the Savior of the world when he finds that His people do not feel confidence in His care or secure in His hands. ~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

I believe in God Like I believe in the sun...not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen. ~C.S. Lewis

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~Phillipians 4:13

I have no greater joy then to hear my children walk in truth.

I hope they call me on a mission.

I will go and do, the things the Lord commands.

I'll go where you want me to go...

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. ~Gordon B. Hinckley

In this world there are two kinds of people, those we love and those we haven't met yet.

It's easy to stand with the crowd...It takes courage to stand alone.

Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me.

Let us be silent that we may hear the whisper of God. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Let us realize that the privilege to work is a gift, that the power to work is a blessing, and that love of work is success. ~David O. McKay

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Our Forever Family

Prayer changes everything.

Remember who you are...remembering who you are, changes what you do.

Return With Honor

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

Sorrow looks back...Worry looks around...Faith looks up.

The Best Two Years

The field is white and ready to harvest.

The most important work we will ever do is whithin the walls of our home. ~Harold B. Lee

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. ~Ecclesiastes 3:1

Together, Forever, Sealed with Love.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart... ~Proverbs 3:5

Try a little harder to be a little better. ~Gordon B. Hinckley

We plant the seeds, but God gives the harvest.

What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.

When life gets to be more than you can stand...KNEEL!

When you can't sleep, don't count sheep, talk to the SHEPHERD.

With God, all things are possible.


blogger template by lovebird