Thursday, July 1, 2010

Parents

A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.

A fathers love calms fears. A mothers love dries tears.

A mother holds her childrens hands for a while...their hearts forever.

A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.

A mother understands what a child does not say.

A mothers touch is the first love a child feels.

All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother, ~Abraham Lincoln

Anyone can be a Father (Mother), but it takes someone special to be a Daddy (Mommy).

As long as there are mothers, there will be love in the world.

Being a parent is the greatest trust that has been given to human beings. ~David O. McKay

Dad's Fixing Shop: Broken Toys & Feelings fixed for free!

Dad...everything honest, constant & strong.

Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings.

I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!

I loved you too much to just be your friend, so God let me be your Mother (Father, Wife, Husband, Sister, Brother).

I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids! ~Author Unknown

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!

Motherhood (Fatherhood)...the toughest job you will ever love.

Mothers of little boys work from SON up 'til SON down.

Shhh! Mom is in time out!

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

The next best thing to having you for a Mother (Father), is knowing that my kids have you for a Grandma (Grandpa).



blogger template by lovebird