Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love

...and they lived happily ever after.

A house is made of brick and stone, a home is made by love alone.

A rose can say "I love you" ~ An orchid can enthrall ~ but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist...that is the best of all.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignin McLaughlin

All because two people fell in love...

Always

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

Always remember to kiss me goodnight.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength...loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Cherish Yesterday...Dream of Tomorrow...Live for Today...

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with the one you can't live without.

Eternity

Family-the ones you live with, laugh with and love.

For time and all eternity.

Forever

Forever, For Always and No Matter What.

Four walls, three words, two lives, one heart.

Friendships may come and go...but the love of family lasts forever.

Give without remembering, take without forgetting.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.

Happiness is being married to your best friend.

Having someplace to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.

He loves me, he loves me not, it doesn't matter, I'm all he's got!

He planned it so your path crossed mine.

I love thee with the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you.

I loved you too much to just be your friend, so God let me be your sister (brother, husband, wife, etc.).

If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. ~Winnie the Pooh

In loving you, I am forever changed.

In this life we cannot do great things, we can only do small things with great love.

It is not a slight thing when they who are so fresh from God, love us. ~Charles Dickens

It may take a lifetime to find true love, but when you do, you will have an eternity to share it.

It's never to late to live happily ever after.

Joined at the heart, may to two of us never part.

Joy is not found in things...it is in us.

Knit your hearts with an unslipping knot. ~Shakespeare

Live simply, give more, expect less.

Live Well ~ Laugh Often ~ Love Much

LOVE ~ Always and Forever

LOVE ~ Where there is great love there are always miracles.

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love Conquers All

Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully.

Love gives all and requires nothing.

Love is a friendship set on fire.

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition.

Love is not something you look for, love is something you become. ~Langley

Love isn't about counting the years, it's about making the years count.

Love looks not with eyes, but with the heart.

LOVE: The only game that two can play and both can win.

Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.

My favorite place is inside your heart.

No matter what, no matter where, it's always home if love is there.

Now and Forever

Of all life's promises, the pledge to love and cherish is most precious.

Once in awhile...right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairytale.

Peace, Love and Joy to all who enter there.

Promise

Side by side, hand in hand, heart to heart.

The best thing to hold on to in this life is each other.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love, and to be loved in return.

The heart that loves is always young.

There is only one happiness in life...to love and be loved. ~George Sand

Time is measured in stars and seasons, but life is measured in dreams and love.

Together is a wonderful place to be.

Two hearts, two lives, one love.

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts beat as one.

Walk through this life with me!

We are not held back by the love we didn't receive in the past, but by the love we're not extending in the present.

We can do no great thing...only small things with great love. ~Mother Teresa

When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

Who walks a road with love will never walk that road alone again. ~Charles Tomas Davis

Worth the wait!

You are what happened when I wished upon a star.

You make my heart smile.

You've captured my heart.


blogger template by lovebird