Thursday, July 1, 2010

Outdoors

A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work.

An old fisherman lives here with the catch of his life.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Fish tremble when they hear my name!

Fishing stories told here.

Gardening is decorating outside.

Gone Hiking

Good things come to those who bait.

Heaven seems a little closer in a cabin by the lake.

Heaven seems a little closer in a home by the lake.

I only fish on days that end in Y.

I only hunt on days that end in Y.

I spend most of my life fishing...the rest I just waste.

I'm sitting here a wishin' I was out a fishin'.

Old fishermen never die, they just loose their bobbers!

Old fishermen never die, they just smell that way!

To fish is to live.

Trail Head

Welcome to our neck of the woods.

Work is for people who don't know how to fish.


blogger template by lovebird